Summer

Friday, November 4, 2011

Short Post 2

Hello Everyone! How are you?

It has been like years since my last post. Been away from home for a while, spending the week with my man. Now, he's back to the battle field. It will be another three months before we'll see each other again. I hope I could visit him next month to spend christmas with him. Sigh...

Anywho, I came back home, Facebook has been getting my attention. There's this game called "SimsSocial" that I can't seem to stop playing the whole day! I got addicted to it. Luckily, I have had the courage to click the log out button in my facebook. It was a relief LMAO. Now am back!!! And I wonder where I left of... Hmmm, well... Right now, we're on our way to Ozamiz City. It's a four hour drive from home. I've been to Ozamiz a couple of times and I can't share any memorable experience there. We have no relatives in Ozamiz but we know some friends especially the family of my mom's best friend. I hope this time, it will be a memorable vacation.

Have a good day!

Smile!
Yenxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that game.

Outcast said...

Welcome back Yen, great blog as usual. I hope you get to see your boyfriend over Christmas. That would seriously suck if you couldn't I bet. Keep it up!

Mai Yang said...

have fun! ^_^

anney said...

Yung sister ko namn addicted to smurfsville na nalilimutan na nya na magtrabaho. lol!

A Beer for the Shower said...

Sorry to hear about Christmas without your man, but best of luck with the vacation to Ozamiz City.

Poetry of the Day said...

this blog is awesome
viewed by kindle fire by amazon