Summer

Friday, July 26, 2013

Make A Video Day

Hello Guys!

I had a very funny morning with my son. Today is my sister-in-law's birthday and since we have no gift for her special day, I decided to make a video with my little monster. After numerous and a seemingly endless takes I finally got the right shot. It took me almost the whole day to convert and edit the video because I was dovetailing with the video and taking care of Ozzie and the house. At last I'm done and have posted it on my sister's wall. I play it over and over and can't stop giggling. It just made my day and I am glad she likes it too. So I wanna share it here and hopefully put a smile on your face. Haha!




Apologies for the video quality. I can't upload it as a wav file. So I converted it to 3gp.

Smile!
Yenxx

3 comments:

Outcast said...

This is so adorable Yen, so happy for you right now, your son is just the cutest little dote.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Your son is absolutely adorable. As in, I kinda want one. Don't tell the wife, please. :)

Julie Ann Lozada said...

oh, so cute.... i never know you had a son already, you look so young! :)

It’s a GIRL Thing