Summer

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 8: A Photo That Makes You Laugh

Alas!!! I'll be posting it now.

Good Day everyone, how have you all been? I'm glad I could post my next photo challenge now. It has been a while indeed. I could pick a photo that could make me laugh because like I said, I have tons of it. So I picked four photos of people that made my day when I shot them. Here they are:
A Photo That Made Me Laugh
These distorted images always make me laugh. Whenever I feel blue, I just scan these photos of my love ones and laugh at it. Lol. I like taking stolen shots because its the best. But these are not stolen, what they don't know is that I set the camera in a fish eye mode haha! When they saw this, they laugh so hard too.

The first photo is my very naughty sissy. I call it "all aROUND". The next photo is Rhaniel, "Mr. Runny Nose". Then Colit "unknown" and last but not the least, Toder for "Close-Up Smile". And in case you see this which I'm definitely sure you won't, I LOVE YOU!!! Haha! See you around!

Smile!
Yen xx

4 comments:

Michael Westside said...

so large noses...

Outcast said...

Lmao! I don't even know these people and the photo made me laugh. Nice post! :)

WildRose said...

XD ahehehe... really funny! Just continue blogging sis and have fun...

Mark said...

Those are quite big noses hehe.